1. Assisting in the design of electrical schemes for battery-related equipment and the generation of 3D and 2D drawings.
2. Assisting in the preparation of BOMs.
3. Assisting in formulating technical requirements for electrical parts and verifying samples according to the requirements of the parts.
4. Assisting in guiding the trial production of new products and timely solving technical problems encountered in the production process.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering and its Automation or Automation, from 985, 211-program universities.
2. Enthusiastic, love to learn, innovative, and willing to travel.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO