1. Formulating the company’s annual safety production and occupational health management plan and be responsible for its execution, ensuring smooth progress of the company’s various businesses in compliance with government safety management and supervision requirements.
2. Overseeing the company’s fire safety supervision and inspection work, ensuring relevant departments rectify any deficiencies within a specified time limit.
3. Planning and organizing employee safety and occupational health knowledge training, promoting corporate safety, and enhancing safety awareness.
4. Managing various safety controls and inspections, ensuring safety without penalty as required by government departments.
1. Full-time college degree or above in Safety or Environmental Engineering.
2. 2 years of related work experience in manufacturing; familiar with safety production laws, regulations, standards, and norms, possess EHS work management knowledge.
3. Proactive, strong sense of responsibility, and the ability to solve problems independently.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO