1. Responsible for PLC and HMI program development for projects, primarily using Siemens TIA Portal.
2. Guiding debugging engineers to debug on-site.
3. Responsible for continuous iterative improvements of projects.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Automation, Electrical Engineering, or similar sectors.
2. Over 3 years of equivalent work experience in automation equipment.
3. Proficient in Siemens PLC and SCL programming environment, Siemens HMI, SCADA.
4. Hard-working with a strong sense of responsibility.
5. Familiar with PLC control program, such as S7-200/300/1200/1500, S7-Smart, HMI (Siemens Comfort Smart Series) including WeinView, Kunlun Tongtai MCGS, Proface, Siemens Flexible, Siemens TIA, WINCC, Kingview.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO