1. Creatively carrying out research and development for the company’s core new equipment and processes.
2. Working on the company’s industry-academia-research related cutting-edge projects.
3. Handling other R&D related tasks such as installation, debugging, process exploration, document writing, and training of new staff.
1. Full-time bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Design.
2. Over 3 years of work experience in non-standard equipment research and development, proficiency in using Solidworks, CAD and other drawing software.
3. Preference will be given to candidates with design and development experience in chemical-related areas such as sand mills, mixers, dispersers, powder feeding systems, lithium-ion battery equipment, coating equipment, etc.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO