1. Coordinating and designing preliminary test plans for clients.
2. Overseeing the test process, which includes but not limited to equipment operation, data collection, data processing, report organization, and reporting.
3. Conducting domestic business trips from time to time, completing on-site testing for clients, and handling data collection, processing, and reporting.
4. Timely reporting and following up on equipment issues discovered during the testing process.
5. Through effective communication, promptly discerning client production needs and providing them to business or technical managers.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry or Materials or related sectors.
2. Over 2 years of related work experience. Experience in lithium-ion battery factory front-end process or as an engineer, or lithium-ion battery cathode and anode material factory is preferred.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO