1. Accomplishing procurement tasks as per the procurement plan, and independently managing and resolving anomalies in the procurement orders.
2. Analyzing the cost structure of R&D materials, identifying opportunities for procurement improvement consistently, adjusting procurement strategies, reducing material procurement costs, and accelerating procurement delivery times.
3. Undertaking competitive assessment of suppliers, cost assessment, and price business negotiation.
4. Coordinating and resolving any supply and quality issues that arise during the procurement of materials and the production process in a timely manner.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Mechanical Manufacturing, Electromechanical, or a related sector.
2. Work experience in machining, plate work, or equipment manufacturing industry.
3. Ability to read mechanical drawings and communicate professionally with designers and suppliers.
4. Proficient knowledge in procurement, familiarity with the basic process, cost composition, material properties, and quality requirements of structural parts, sheet metal, and machined parts.
5. Strong business negotiation and communication skills, self-learning ability, teamwork ability, cross-departmental collaboration promotion ability, strong sense of responsibility, and ambition.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO